I’ve successfully written something every weekday for over six months. In fact, for five months I blogged every day. 296 entries published in 193 days. That has to be some kind of record.
Yosemite National Park, striking a pose.
I usually call this ‘The Explorer’ photo, which is rather fitting considering where I am soon going!
And now I’m going to break the perfect streak! Come Monday morning, I am LEAVING! On a jet plane! To the Faroe Islands! For 17 days! (I know, I’m either going to love this trip, or get so incredibly bored…)
This means a few things:
- No more daily updates but…
- … Over the next 17 days you are likely to get a lot of pretty photos and not much else. Hopefully this is good news!
- I will be slow, or fail entirely, at responding to comments. But do let me know if you like or dislike the photos — this will be a bit of a learning experience for me and I’m eager to find out if I can do the Faroe Islands justice. I hope I can…
- However, with regard to comments, if you buy a print I’ll always respond to you, guaranteed! (I’ll get some photos from the Faroes up on my shop as soon as possible.)
- No more deep-and-meaningful stuff for at least three weeks. I might however write a little on contentious topics like whaling, and how cute (but inbred) Faroese girls are.
And with that said, I’m going to pack my bags. If someone could remind me on Sunday night to check if I’ve packed plenty of clean underwear, that’d be great.
I’ll take a photo in full Faroe Islands Bad Weather Hiking Gear on Sunday night before I leave. And for your viewing pleasure I’ll be wearing the gold-sequined Minnie Mouse ears. Someone actually bought a personalised landscape and requested the ears, can you believe it?