I tend to write on a wide range of topics. This page will help you find entries on a particular topic. It will also highlight entries that I’m a fan of, but are not necessarily ‘popular’.
- Magic — It’s a kind of magic
- Mystery/The Unknown — The basics of belief
- Immortality — Who wants to live forever?
- Death — Death and the afterlife
- Childhood — When we were young the world was so beautiful
- Human rights — Post-election Iran and free speech (just the beginnings of exploration on this topic), We’re all racists, but it’s not our fault
- Life/living — Life (an experiment in flowery writing), Immersion, Loneliness in the modern world
- Evolution — Whales and evolution (just a slight introduction, need to look into bionics/transhumanism…)
- Irrationality — Ignorance, the worst sin (the beginning of a treatise on irrationality)
- Knowledge — Don’t dis what you don’t know, The danger of knowing too much, Exploration, the only frontier
- Ethics — Do androids dream of electric sheep?
- Tax — Flat-rate, fixed-per-annum, one-size-fits-all?
- Good/Evil — Have you ever felt EVIL?
- Immersion — Immersion in the real world
- Technology/Humanity — Transhumanism
- Mystery — Mystery junkies
- Racism — Shattering the infinite loop of racism
- Psychology — Placebo effect doubles in twenty years
- Geeks (Boys) –How to get, and keep, a geeky guy
- Geeks (Girls) — Why geek GIRLS are awesome
- Geeks (General) — Five ways to becoming a better person, or ‘how to become a geek’
- Gaming — Gamer myths analysed!
- America — Why Americans are awesome: part 1 & part 2
- Germany — A brief history of Germany before the war
- Britain — The various stages of a British weather, from nippy to APOCALYPTIC HEATWAVE
- Jews — How to survive a (Jewish) family get-together
- Internet — The New Virtual World
- Civilisation/Culture — Culture has stagnated for 10,000 years and won’t change soon
- Technology — Ethics and the authority of technology
- Beginners — A beginner’s guide to gaming
- WoW Raiding — Who plays in a raiding guild?
- WoW Raiding (Hardcore) — Who plays in a hardcore guild?
- Virtual worlds — Emotional avatars in virtual worlds
- A chance meeting — An alternate view of Donald Rumsfeld
- Technology — Socialism vs. Capitalism
- My Empire — A manifesto for my empire
- Monotheism — One God to rule them all… and in the darkness bind them
- Belief/Faith — The basics of belief, The seeking of solace and the end of religion
- Technology — Religions, cults and fads are the fault of technology
Sex, Relationships & Girls
- Girls — What I’ve learnt about love and girls, Why girls smell nice
- Intimacy — Sex & Sebastian (needs expanding)
- Porn — Porn, it’s a human rights thing
- Geeks — Geeks make good lovers, World of Whorecraft
- Exhibitionism — The best places to have sex: part 1 & part 2
Short Stories & Poems
- Anthony & Gabriel — Finished draft (mystery/action)
- Emily — First chapter (drama/horror)
- My first poem — Art & Engineering
- About — About Seb, What makes me tick (a good introduction to… me), My Empire’s Manifesto
- Photos — The photography collections (both of me, and of the places I’ve visited), 52 Weeks (a year-long photography project), use the ‘photography’ category!
- Childhood — Thoughts from a happy childhood, Further thoughts from a happy childhood, Let’s talk about sex, baby, The dreams of a young Sebastian (what I want to be when I grow up)
- The American (love story) — Part 1, part 2 & the first kiss
- Unlucky in love — The Godlessness of Lesbianism, My net girlfriend? She was reborn during sex and became a priest
- Sexuality — I’m going to come right out and say it: I’m gay (note the publishing date)
- The Beard — For those dual-beard naysayers, Good… and evil, I told you, I look like I just found my first pube
- Dressing up (cosplay) — The Pirate Special, The Animal Special, Shrek & Sebastian, The Alien Special
- Bucket list — A list of things to do before I die
- Books — I don’t talk about it often, but I actually read books, To Kill a Mockingbird
- Audio — All podcasts, The Penis Monologues, Audio-enabled blog entries
- Video — All videos, Day 37 (video blog), Eric, the blind cat, The Alien Special
- Travel — An index of my travel stories, Naked with a fan between my legs (the times I’m almost died of heat exhaustion while travelling), Where I’ve been with only one pair of boxer shorts
- Defining good music — Play it again, Sam
- Brief history of modern pop music — The life and death of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop
- A review of Marvin Gaye’s most sensual offering — Let’s get it on
- The albums I own – Seb’s Mighty Music Collection
Disgusting & Too Much Information
Those not safe for work are marked ‘NSFW’.
- Shared accomodation is great until your housemate’s mother watches you screw your girlfriend (NSFW)
- How I lost my virginity and took someone else’s
- The one with the child sex slave and the vibrating anal beads
- Phil’s parting prophylactic present
- The Venetian cavity search
- Goo. All over his face.
- The blowback 69 (NSFW)
- Sweaty testicles: meet a bag of frozen peas (Maybe NSFW…)
- Where I’ve been with only one pair of boxer shorts
- The meteor shower romance
- Pompom penis
- My mother and I, a tragic tale of thrush and condoms
- The worst way to die
- World of Whorecraft
- Making love to my computer
- My party trick
- Sebby, international man of mystery… yeah baby, YEAH!
- Boys bouncing wet and naked, another teenage story
The pictorial versions, in the ‘postsecret’ format: